You already know that accuracy is crucial in medical and pharmaceutical translations. But the style and register must also fit cultural expectations.
All our medical and pharmaceutical translators and revisers work into their mother tongue. They have highly specialised medical and pharmaceutical knowledge and are constantly developing their expertise.
As required by our ISO certifications, you can expect each text to be rigorously checked by expert revisers. Our project managers monitor the entire process according to ISO 9001 and ISO 17100 standards.
EXCEPTIONAL QUALITY, ATTENTION TO DETAIL, PRECISION, AND STRICT CONFIDENTIALITY. OUR SERVICE IS TRUSTED BY CROS AND PHARMACEUTICAL AND MEDICAL COMPANIES.
We can translate your:
- CLINICAL TRIALS (STUDY PROTOCOLS, ICF, ETC.)
- CONTRACTS AND AGREEMENTS
- INFORMATION LEAFLETS
- SUMMARY OF PRODUCT CHARACTERISTICS (SPC)
- PACKAGING AND LABELS
- STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURES (SOP)
- PATIENT QUESTIONNAIRES
- REGULATORY DOCUMENTATION
- PHARMACEUTICAL REGISTRATION DOSSIERS
- MINISTERIAL APPROVALS
- EXPERT REPORTS
- INFORMATIONAL BOOKLETS FOR THE MEDICAL, PHARMACEUTICAL, AND VETERINARY INDUSTRIES
- SCIENTIFIC ARTICLES
- MANUALS FOR MEDICAL DEVICES AND EQUIPMENT
- MEDICAL REPORTS AND RECORDS
The advantages to you:
- Accuracy: linguistic accuracy is not enough. Knowing that we adhere to industry standards will give you further peace of mind. We respect the terminology and standard phrasing contained within the European Pharmacopoeia, and documents published by MedDRA, EMA, and the Italian Medicines Agency.
- Trust and confidentiality: all our translators and revisers have signed non-disclosure agreements. This means you can expect your data and information to be treated with absolute confidentiality.
- Sworn and legalised translation: you can choose to have any translation sworn (certified) at the Courthouse. Or it can be legalised (with an Apostille).
- Certification of translation accuracy: you can request this certificate which attests that the translation is consistent with the original, was translated by a qualified mother tongue translator, and was revised by a second linguist. This gives you 100% guarantee of its quality.