Your legal documents will be translated accurately and in strict confidentiality. And we’ll get them to you when you need them.
We’ll help you decide the perfect solution for your needs. We also offer sworn and legalised translation services.
We work with a wide range of clients including notaries, solicitors, accountants, law departments, and professionals all over the world.
We can translate your:
- JUDICIAL DOCUMENTS, WRITTEN SUBMISSIONS, AND LEGAL ADVICE
- DEEDS OF TRANSFER, PURCHASE DEEDS
- MEMORANDA OF ASSOCIATION AND ARTICLES OF ASSOCIATION
- COMPANY REGISTRATIONS
- INJUNCTIONS AND APPEALS
- LETTERS OF ATTORNEY
- PATENTS AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY DOCUMENTS
- INFORMATIVE REPORTS AND EXPERT’S REPORTS
- QUALIFICATIONS AND CIVIL STATUS DOCUMENTS
The advantages to you:
- Accuracy: your legal translations will be carried out by professional mother tongue translators. Not only are our linguists industry experts, they have a significant legal background.
- Trust and confidentiality: you can expect your data and information to be treated with absolute confidentiality during the entire process.
- Quality control: your project will be subject to strict quality controls and constant supervision. Extra scrutiny is given to legal terminology and wording. So there’ll be no inaccuracies or incorrect interpretations.