Interbrian has been translating technical documents since 1982. And we’ve been honing our expertise ever since.
We’ve helped manufacturers of every size and from every sector achieve success in international markets.
You’ll benefit from our team’s in-depth technical knowledge. Keeping up with industry terminology and standards, one of our areas of expertise is translating manuals.
Not only that, through the years we’ve optimised our processes. This results in cost savings for you without compromising on quality.
We can manage, format, and typeset all your documents. All you need to do is wait for your print-ready documents to arrive. We can also edit your technical manuals and perform conformity assessments on your existing manuals.
Our translation services have been awarded ISO 17100 certification and our quality management system conforms with ISO 9001 standards.
Computer Aided Translation Tools (CAT tools)
Because technical documents often need to be updated, we use Computer Aided Translation (CAT) tools, a form of assisted translation. This software helps us maintain consistency of style and terminology across your document, even if it’s very extensive.
When you work with us, we’ll create your own translation memory which we’ll also use for future projects. This aids consistency and makes it quicker to translate documents with repetitions. We can also work with any glossaries you have, adding to them as we carry out our work.
CAT tools cannot replace the invaluable work of a skilled translator, but they can greatly increase the quality of their output.
The advantages to you:
- Exceptional quality and consistency: our translators will keep terminology consistent throughout the project. And when you return with new projects, they’ll ensure this doesn’t change.
- Faster turnaround times: if your document contains repetitions, or a partial or full match with previous translations, then the process will be quicker.
- Cost savings: if your document contains repetitions, or partial or full matches with previous translations, you’ll save money.
SAVE UP TO 70% ON YOUR TECHNICAL TRANSLATIONS
EMAIL US YOUR DOCUMENT AND WE’LL CHECK FOR REPETITIONS
We can translate your:
- INSTALLATION, USER, AND MAINTENANCE MANUALS
- INSTRUCTION BOOKLETS
- CIRCUIT DIAGRAMS
- TECHNICAL DRAWINGS (IN AUTOCAD© FORMAT)
- PARTS LISTS
- TECHNICAL DIAGRAMS
- SAFETY DIAGRAMS
- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- BIDS FOR TENDER
- TECHNICAL REPORTS
The advantages to you:
- Mother tongue translations: our expert team is specialised in technical document translation
- Terminology and glossaries: we’ll create a database for your project and carefully check the industry specific terminology
- Revision: a second linguist will revise your translation
- Layout: we’ll respect the layout of your original document
- Compliance with ISO 17100 standards: the quality of your translation is guaranteed
- Insurance: your translation is covered under professional liability insurance, protecting you against damages suffered by third parties